Home » , , , » String Spool Quilt Free Tutorial by Nanette Merrill of Freda's Hive

String Spool Quilt Free Tutorial by Nanette Merrill of Freda's Hive

If you love quilts and quilting like I do then you'll be happy to know that Nanette Merrill has a wonderful tutorial on her Freda's Hive blog showing you how to make an adorable string spool quilt.


Copyright © 2010 - Written By Nanette Merrill of Freda's Hive.

Here's what Nanette had to say about her tutorial:   Last Friday I showed my spool quilt from scraps and strings of fabric that I made several years ago.  I had so many sweet comments and also some questions so I decided to do a little tutorial showing you how incredibly simple it is to make this spool block.

Please respect Nanette's TERMS OF USE: All contents of my Freda's Hive blog, including my tutorials, are the property of Nanette Merrill and my daughters and cannot be reproduced in any way without prior written approval.

Copyright © 2008 - 2010 - All Rights Reserved - Nanette Merrill of Freda's Hive. Nanette is a mother of 8 and avid quilter.

Please visit her Freda's Hive at http://www.fredashive.blogspot.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.